Publications & Projects
Here are some of our recent publications.
Cost-effectiveness of long-term intermittent catheterisation with hydrophilic and uncoated catheters in traumatic spinal cord injury in Australia.
The preventable productivity burden of sleep apnea in Australia: a lifetime modelling study.
1 diabetes mellitus using the 14 day Flash Glucose Monitoring System
ICER Thresholds in a galaxy far, far away….
Cost of Myocardial Infarction to the Australian Community A Prospective, Multicentre Survey.
Results of a Meta-Analysis Comparing the Tolerability of Lercanidipine and Other Dihydropyridine Calcium Channel Blockers
Predicting successful listing of pharmaceuticals on the PBS
Pharmaceutical Pricing. Pricing Conference, HIR, Singapore.
The Costs of Uncontrolled Hypertension – A Preliminary Overview
Pharmacoeconomics of Cancer Therapies.
A Industry Comment on the 1995 Revised Australian Pharmacoeconomic Guidelines.
Social Evaluation of Health Care Versus Personal Evaluation of Health States: Evidence on the Validity of Four Health State Scaling Instruments Using Norwegian and Australian Survey Data.
Some of the recent projects we have completed include:
- Identification of market opportunity for a new generic provider.
- Negotiating with government departments on behalf of one of the most respected OTC suppliers.
- Positioning a PBS listed medication to achieve a further indication in a new therapeutic area.
- PBS listing of a novel pharmaceutical preparation for an entirely new treatment process.
- Preparation of PBAC submissions to remove medications from a Therapeutic Class.
- Seeking new indications for PBS listed medications.
- Advising on pricing implications during recent government reforms.
- Development of a UKPDS based risk engine within a complex Markov Model including Monte-Carlo simulations.