Here are some of our recent publications.
Meta-analysis of average
change in laboratory measured
HbA1c among people with type
1 diabetes mellitus using the
14 day Flash Glucose
Cost Effectiveness of
FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose
Monitoring System from an
Australian Health Care Payer
on Treating Patients With
Lacosamide in Combination
With a Non-Sodium Anti-
Economic evaluation of
compression therapy in venous
leg ulcer randomised controlled
trials: A Systematic Review
Results of a Meta-Analysis Comparing the Tolerability
of Lercanidipine and Other Dihydropyridine Calcium
Social Evaluation of Health Care Versus Personal Evaluation of Health States: Evidence on the Validity of Four Health State Scaling Instruments Using Norwegian and Australian Survey Data.
Some of the recent projects we have completed include:
- Identification of market opportunity for a new generic provider.
- Negotiating with government departments on behalf of one of the most respected OTC suppliers.
- Positioning a PBS listed medication to achieve a further indication in a new therapeutic area.
- PBS listing of a novel pharmaceutical preparation for an entirely new treatment process.
- Preparation of PBAC submissions to remove medications from a Therapeutic Class.
- Seeking new indications for PBS listed medications.
- Advising on pricing implications during recent government reforms.
- Development of a UKPDS based risk engine within a complex Markov Model including Monte-Carlo simulations.